A Comfortable Design for Everyday Hearing
Meet the CRE-E10, an easy, do-it-yourself hearing solution for those with signs of mild to moderate hearing loss. Developed in partnership with WS Audiology, this hearing device harnesses Sony’s trusted technology to deliver exceptional sound in a comfortable, streamlined design you’ll want to wear. Complete with a rechargeable battery for wireless charging, up to 26 hours of continuous use2, and Bluetooth connectivity (iOS only), the CRE-E10 caters to you with compact, high-quality sound to enhance your everyday experience
About This Item
- A familiar earbud design with four sleeve sizes to maximize comfort
- Easy to setup and customize your hearing with the Sony | Hearing control app
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery with up to 26 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth compatible for audio streaming (iOS only)
- Delivers prescription-grade sound quality making every experience crystal clear
- An FDA-registered medical device developed with WS Audiology
- Automatically analyzes, adjusts, and optimizes sound wherever you go
- Quality noise reduction and focused microphones for better hearing in environments with background noise
- Weight: HA: 3g (including the sleeve) Charger: 54g
- Size: HA: Charger: 82.0×48.0x29.4 mm
- IPX: IP68
- Types of Ear Sleeves Can be Used: XS, S, M, L Open (Vent) type/close type, *Optional: Open (Vent) type
- Package Size: 156.7×94.9×58.7 mm
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Mic # on Each: 2
- Continouse Usage Time: Up to 26 hr after a full charge for ITE: up to 23 hr incl. 2 h audio streaming
- Indicator LED on HA: N.A.
- Indicator LED on Charger: Two for HA status, One for charger status
- Fitted OSPL 90: 110 dB SPL
- HFA-FOG: 39dB
- Streaming: iOS only (MFI)
- Connectivity with Smartphone: Bluetooth
- Smartphone App: iOS, Android
- Self-Measurement & Fitting: Yes
- Wind Noise Reduction: Yes, Wind noise reduction technology reduces the annoyance of wind noise outdoors and improves sound comfort.
- Speech/Noise Management: Yes, Advanced acoustic processing reduces the burden of listening.
- Impact Sound Smoothing: Yes, Impact sound smoothing technology reduces discomfort from sudden loud impact noises, such as when handling eyeglasses.
- Artifact Cancellation: Yes, Artifact cancellation technology removes artifacts sound and smooth overall sound experience by high-speed monitoring and control of feedback in individual processing channels.
- Directionality: Binaural (Automatic/Adaptive)
- Sony | Hearing Control App
- Sony | Hearing control app – Use app on smartphone to personalize settings. Download app at Google Play and the App Store. Network services, content, operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require registration.
- Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, storage, and usage. Batteries are consumable products and their capacity degrades over time as they age. Sony does not guarantee the life span of the battery.
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices vary.