Crystal-Clear Hearing in a Compact Design
Meet the CRE-C10, an easy, do-it-yourself hearing solution for those with signs of mild to moderate hearing loss. Developed in partnership with WS Audiology, this hearing device harnesses Sony’s trusted technology to deliver exceptional sound quality in a sleek, discreet design that’s virtually invisible. With a long battery life of up to 70 hours of continuous use2, the CRE-C10 offers compact, high-quality sound to enhance your experience in every environment.
About This Item
- Fits discreetly inside the ear canal for a virtually invisible look
- Easy to setup and customize your hearing with the Sony | Hearing control app1
- Delivers prescription-grade sound quality making every experience crystal clear
- An FDA-registered medical device developed with WS Audiology
- Comes with four sleeve sizes designed for comfort and ease
- Automatically analyzes, adjusts, and optimizes sound based on where you are
- Quality noise reduction and focused microphones for better hearing in environments with background noise
- Delivers up to 70 hours of continuous use2 with size 10 batteries
- Weight: HA: 1g (including the sleeve) Hardcore: 30g
- Size HA: Hardcore: 57.0×74.7×25.4 mm
- IPX: none
- Types of ear sleeves can be used: XS, S, M, L Open (Vent) type
- Package size: 156.7×94.9×58.7 mm
- Battery: 10 (RP536)
- Mic # on each: 1
- Continuous Usage Time: 70hr
- Fitted OSPL 90: 103 dB SPL
- HFA-FOG: 45dB
- Streaming: N.A.
- Connectivity with Smartphone: Yes
- Smartphone App: iOS, Android
- Self-Measurement & Fitting: Yes
- Wind Noise Reduction: Yes, wind noise reduction technology reduces the annoyance of wind noise outdoors and improves sound comfort.
- Speech/Noise Management: Yes, advanced acoustic processing reduces the burden of listening.
- Impact Sound Smoothing: Yes, impact sound smoothing technology reduces discomfort from sudden loud impact noises, such as when handling eyeglasses.
- Artifact Cancellation: Yes, artifact cancellation technology removes artifacts sound and smooth overall sound experience by high-speed monitoring and control of feedback in individual processing channels.
- Directionality: One microphone directionality technology
- Volume Control, Sound Balance App: Sony | Hearing Control App
- Sony | Hearing control app – Use app on smartphone to personalize settings. Download app at Google Play and the App Store. Network services, content, operating system and software subject to terms and conditions and may be changed, interrupted or discontinued at any time and may require registration.
- Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, storage, and usage.
Batteries are consumable products and their capacity degrades over time as they age. Sony does not guarantee the life span of the battery.