- Difficulty hearing in noisy places
- Asking others to repeat themselves
- Friends suggest a hearing test
- Turning TV to a volume others find loud
- Feeling like others are mumbling
- Avoiding social situations
HearSources.com was developed by a team of Audiologist who understand the importance of taking the first step to verify current hearing loss.
Hearing loss affects newborns to anyone at any age. Causes include; heredity, illness or exposure to loud noises. Unfortunately, with gradual aging, hearing loss gets put on the back burner due to stigma and or denial.
HearSources.com was created so anyone at any age can privately take a hearing test in less than 5 minutes to determine the next steps in once again becoming part of the conversation.